Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Updates from The Medium Short Hair turns into Super Short Hair

Hey guys..after finished up Lang Tengah's trip i felt simply free yet down now..
free coz already finished rushing up the 3 posts with 600++picts..upload the picts already used up almost 1 or 2days...
down coz everything regarding to Lang Tengah has offcially overed!!!there's no way for me to talk about it again and again...sigh...even we've came back almost a month but 4 of us cant walk out from those 3days that we was in Lang Tengah...sighhh...really sick of hectic city life..
so now i'm forcing myself to be strong in order to back to my normal life...assignments were attacking me now...everything will only over after July 10 and i left a month more to play kau kau and thereafter ready for my final in August...Goshhhh!!!i've to spilt myself into work and study...of coz i wont ignore my playhard time..this Sat gonna watch an horror movie with my 3lovely darls...cant wait!!!!!
okie..here i'm gonna update update update!!!
HANG OUT WIF MY SIAO FAMILY @ KAYU


this meet out was mainly to give them souvenirs all the way from Lang Tengah...
since ShaLee also just came back from Perhentian island so we must share our experience with each other...according to her Lang Tengah is the best coz her trip also include island trip to Lang Tengah and Redang..wooohooooooooo!!!!Lang Tengah is always the best!!!!
that day everything went smoothly as usual but just spoilt by a cry baby lorrrr...
that cry baby scared me kau kau when i saw his pair of red eyes...
luckily he still managed to back to siao condition...
aikss..really cant tahan this crybaby..1 second before was depressing..and now...camwhore pulak...but sifu still need to praise ur new permed hair...NICEEEE!!!sifu oso wannn~~~
FongYee---ShaLee--SiuHong

SooSwan--MayFong--ShaLee

the best sistas forever--ShaLee & PuiYieng

with my loupo & honey

ohhhhhhh..SOOBOONMAYLEE!!!!!
i miss i miss!!!!!i wan i wan!!!!

the camwhore couple

its our 1st time sharing a Roti Tisu in Kayu...best!!!!

wow...lick fingers somemore..SiuHong already proved how deliciousssss it is...wahahaha

SiuHong : aiks...talk so much...damn ''cheung hei''...
SooSwan : i'm innocent de..talk oso cannot merrr???
.........................................................................................................
LUNCH @ OLD TOWN KOPITIAM
aiksss..assignments period we sure will appear in Sunway College...
really appreciate much much to my lovely toudai lor..muaksss!!!!
its all segi college fault..though now they've added the no.of books..but still bad enough!!!!
kesian us....
dendennnnnnn...dun be surprised of my new look...i know some of u was shocking...hehe..
since i'm so called Fashion Queen so i must always try on latest style and of coz not in a blind way..and then show it 2 u guys...so how u guys think about it???
to be honest..i also cant accept my hairstyle coz its the shortest length i ever had within my 20years of life...well..baby not counted okie...but now i've already biasa and love my hair...
coz it brings out my character in more stronger way..but i swear after this i will keep it long and curl it...i hope i can make it!!!gogogooooooo...
3 of us ordered the same food and also the same drink...hehe..
.....................................................................................................................................
LUNCH @ NAGOMI SHABU-SHABU,JAYA 33
darling had asked me out for lunch in long long time ago..but since i've to work in weekdays so i can only make it on weekend...this meet out reminds me that it has been a long time for not chatting with my darling...
darling...i've realised that i've abadoned u only when u called me and told me about it...
really sorry for that...i will try my best to care for u coz i really appreciate our frenship...
since both of us miss steamboat alot so we've decided to go for this new place--NAGOMI!!!!
love its peaceful ambience so much!!!!
wooooo...this pot reminds me of one of the tea serving style in China...
they're so sweet that even teach u how to cook a perfect shabu-shabu in 20minutes!!!
its a damn long procedure man....
we've ordered the SHABU-SHABU set..
dont look down on it...the portion is damn big...damn full!!!!
and of course not forgotten the beautiful people---my darling,BoonCian
Fashion Queen--this is me now...

before i end this post i would post up this video of SOOBOONMAYLEE again coz there is some error in the last post and so the video unable to be showed...so now just enjoy the video ya!!!
@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: