Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GOOD OR BAD?!?!?!?

Why both good and bad things must come together huh?!?!?!?!
seriously i don't like this kind of combination which made me hella suffer....
i do personally prefer good thing after bad thing so i will going to talk about bad thing 1st...

what else worst than SICK!!!!!!!ya...i'm still fallin ill now since last Friday....
at 1st it was just running nose and sore throat so i just seek treatment from doctor of traditional Chinese medicine as i'm quite used to it already since the time my eyes were swollen...
but then the medicine was not effective enough as only running nose is settled...
so yesterday i went to F.T.Wong in Taman Megah which i used to went since childhood time...
although its so damn pricey but all the medicines are really good as today my throat feel more better already...after this sickness i strongly feel that healthy is everything!!!
without good health u really can't do anything & can't eat all my favourite foods....
nasi lemak~~tomyam~~~kimchi chigae~~~McD~~KFC~~
all of them sound damn unhealthy huh~~its good la as i can keep fit at the same time so i can show off my ''nice'' body in next week Perhentian trip..hehe
wish me get well soon ya so that i can play hard hard with loupo before our Perhentian trip as u only left few days for ur freedom week....

well for the good news part must back to last week where i'd received a notification letter from Embassy of Japan that i was asked for exam sitting for the scholarship that i've applied...
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!it was like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~
i really thought i can't get in which due to those funny and weird reasons that i wrote in my application form...and the day before loupo just asked me about it but i just answered her no hope d lor....who knows i get the offer huh so sometimes we must be positive thinking abit...hehe
this comin Sunday will be the exam day but honestly i did felt worried because it's been a long time for me to sit for exam and make my brain function fully...
no matter how i will just do my very best and i will know the results on September so there would be another sur-pa-rise waitin for me...
don't care in the end whether i can get it or not i will appreciate every moment i spend with friends especially my loupo ahhhhh~~~she's definitely would be the one i miss like hell the most....without her my life would be less laughter and joy..aikksss~~~
of course i will miss my family too coz i'm such a baby to them and i rely on them so badly especially my mum...now i can imagine i will be cryin like hell whenever i think of them....

its too soon to say that now...its too soon to feel sad now...i still left around 4months to know the result and if i being picked i would be off in next year...so there are still lots of time for me to relax & enjoy my life with my friends and family and my fav foods beside me...hehe
i just finished took medicines so its time for me to tuck in bed early....
Fashion Queen is slowly moving towards a healthy lifestyle..hehe...i must rest more so can recover fast and of course i can bring back more updates with more outings..hehe
lets start from tomorrow ya..loupo~~wait me & c u on 2ml ya...
goodnight everyone and have a sweetdream ya~~~<3 style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: