Nuffnang

Monday, January 21, 2008

TAGGED BY JeromeFo

i've just read Jerome's blog...OMG!!!!i really salute to him man!!!!

wahahahahahaha...especially that ''no balls'' illustration...

i really cant stop laughing after reading that...

Jerome..if u're reading this i really wanna 100% salute to u for being so creative...anyway just live as who you are...sometimes we cant really control of what people think and say about ourselves!!!!

well...here i go for the tag!!!!


1.What is your dream when during your childhood?

my dream...i think my list will never end and end...but the one i hunted the most is a singer!!!!!!!


2.You like rainy day or sunny day? Why?

of course sunny day!!!!coz nearly everytime i step out of my doorstep it must be rainning!!!
but i love rainy day once in a blue moon...that time must be my moody time!!!


3.Which colour you like most?Black or White?

Black in the past...but now is definitely WHITE!!!!!its really not hard to notice from my watch...bag...handphone....shoe...


4.Do you express your feelings easily or prefer to keep it to yourself?

i'm always keeping it to myself...but my feeling is always being expressed on my face!!!ARGHHH...anyway...thats me!!!!i cant help to be straightforward!!!!


5.Where is the place you wanted to go most? Why?

PARIS is always my love!!!!!why???EIFFEL TOWER in night is my reason!!!!


6.Which part of you that you love the most?

Wow...such a tough question man!!!!
my long legs!!!!hahahaha..


7.When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?

CRY!!!!!!!!BLOGGING (its defnitely the best way to express out my feeling as u guys can notice it from my post)


8.What do you scare to lose most?

MEMORIES!!!!!
i've ever think before if 1 day i've lost my memories due to accidents or diseases...i might rather die!!!!!its really painful for me to forget all those sweet moments with my family & friends!!!


9.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep secret in heart, observing by yourself?

oh...well...i might look open-minded...brave...daring...extrovert!!!!
but...in Love...i'm a ''tikus''!!!!i am!!!!!
i'm always the one who will only keep waiting and wont action!!!!!honestly...i enjoy that!!!
but..if one day i meet someone who i really really love...i will just go for it!!!!


10.List out 3 good points of the one who tag you.

=.=''sweating now...coz i dun really understand him well!!!!
1. Friendly
2. Daring
3. he loves Paris too!!!ahaahhaha...


11.What are the requirements that you wish for your another half?

ARGH!!!!!this dont really works okie!!!what u required is always not exist in reality!!!!
well...i will still name it....
TALL( > 170cm)....HUMOUR....CARING...HANDSOME (u-know's face)...Outgoing!!!
well...all these are really bullshit!!!!when u meet ur mr./ms. right...all these are bullshit!!!
important is feeling!!!!!


12.Which type of person you hate most?

BACK-STABBER!!!LIARS!!!!!


13.What is your ambition?

A good wife with good childrens and good husband and good job!!!!no joke!!!!
sometimes...the simplest is the best!!!!!!


14.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?

well..the areas its cover are too wide!!!!
i usually judge a person through the way he/she carries out herself!!!!!


15.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Get into relationship with U-KNOW!!!!ahahahaha....


16.What do you think that is most important in your life?

my family!!!!especially my parents...if without them there is definitely without me here!!!1


17.Who's your favourite cartoon character?

PIKACHIU!!!!!!


18.What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?

have my last dinner with my family and friends!!!!!


19.Do you think people who wears fake eyelashes are hot?

it depends!!!!!!


20. Whats the worst thing you’ve ever done in your life?

Scolded my parents for no reason!!!!!SORRY!!!!


well...i' wiould like to tag you!!!!!!ya...is u lar!!!!!!dont look here & there!!!


@@@@@the end@@@@@

1 comment:

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

lolx..Thanks for giving me such a good comment ^^
kekekke. lolx lolx

Je t'amine Paris, Londres.
Vais et visitez moi blog
www.jeromefo.blogspot.com