Nuffnang

Sunday, January 20, 2008

TVXQ----PURPLE LINE

WELL WELL WELL....i've changed my blog into a new face again...
well...i think pink really does suits me alot...it does not symbolises cute okie...
pink can also represents warm...cheerful...even fashion..why i said so???
coz i, fashion queen personally thinks that PINK IS THE NEW BLACK!!!!!
do u guys realise that pink is never die in any season???and until now its still can be seen everywhere...of course...its my favourite colour other than black and white!!!!
so a brand new year....a brand new blog template...and of course a brand new theme song for my blog...
yup...the song which playing in my blog is called PURPLE LINE by TVXQ!!!!
its their new japan single and i love it so much!!!!!its tempo..its beat...really makes my body moves with the beat!!!!!its damn typical TVXQ style!!!!
i hope u guys will love it too!!!!!lets dance baby!!!!!


NEW JAPAN SINGLE!!!!

MAX CHANGMIN

XIAH JUNSU
MICKY YOOCHUN
MY FIANCE~~~U-KNOW YUNHO
HERO JAEJUNG
PURPLE LINE MV!!!!COOL MAN!!!!
@@@@@THE END@@@@@@

No comments: