Nuffnang

Sunday, January 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE & NEW YEAR EVE 2008

OK....I know my Christmas & New Year eve is so darn late but at least i did updated....
aiksss...i cant even wrote some greeting thoughts for new year...but i promise i will during this coming CNY's holiday...i need holiday so badly!!!!
lets cut it short as i've to go to bed soon since tomorrow have to work...aikss..that's my life now...
well...Christmas eve of 2008 was kinda emo...
its emo cz only darling & loupo be with me...its emo cz something happened during that period...
anyway..at least my 2 love one were by my side,so i'm lucky right...hehe...
after all these i've learned to appreciate what i have now...at least we're still together!!!!


can u guess where we went for Christmas from this pic???


obviously...its The Curve...so darn peak but its happening!!!


we 1st planned to Sanctuary but at last we picked Scarlet...
but we're not in the mood of dancing just sat there enjoyed our Black Label...


we only get to hyper-up after sat there for almost an hour...so not me right...
isshhh...whose pig hand above us...


we'll be forever & ever...


my darlings...


since darling got to back home early so we ta-pao MCD to her house for supper...
Swannie...control control!!!!


lil'drunk...thats why i'm camwhoring...

...................................................................................................

For New Year eve we choose to celebrate it peacefully @ Swannie's place....
honestly...i did enjoyed it as long as all my loves one are be with me...


chefs of the night...


chicken wings prepared by Swannie...yummmiee!!!!


herb soup for kids Swannie & Sinyee while tomyam for adults...hehe...
not forget to mention the Tomyam soup was prepared by Fashion Queen..hehe...its my 1st time & hopefully its aren't too bad...but DAMN!!!!i'm gastric for the whole night so i cant eat much and large amount of foods are wasted....


arghhhh...i feel darn full now...


last but not least...must have for the night!!!!


poker before countdown...


drunk me posing KUNGFU FIGHTING!!!!


my drunk kaki~~~Barney...lolzz


shalee & drunk Fashion Queen


darling Cian & Loupo Swan


PooLim & Sinyee...
both of them gonna fly to Melbourne soon...i miss u 2....


tipsy!!!!


PooLim cant tahan Chivas anymore so we punished her to finish up the steamboat...lolz


HA!!!!catch u loupo!!!!


Barney hates me!!!!:(
actually she darn loves me ok...Barney~~~~~


happy family with Barney

finally say goodbye to 2008 coz even the last day of the year my bad luck still never ends...
1st gastric while having dinner and then hurt my hand at 7-11 while buying Cokes & ice...
issshhhh...thats enough!!!!!anyway...i know 2009 is definitely a good year for me...
SHIT!!!gonna off for bed & rice mask...nitez everyone!!!!

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: