Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



GONG HEI FATT CHOI!!!!!!!HAPPY NIU YEAR!!!!!


Fashion Queen was staying at KL for CNY as i'm a typical local P.J. gal...but i'm so sad that all my other dears had went back their hometowns....yet i still have loupo with me...hehe....
i would be darn busy for this CNY as we gonna spent this holiday week kau kau!!!!
and i know, u guys sure miss my update so much...so...i'll 1st present a lil'bonus for u guys ....
a really super special & super funny video for u guys....as u can see the main actress is Swan...
from this video u can actually know how we usually behave in public....anyway..that's us!!!!
as for more info..pls stay tune on my next update cz i would definitely tell u da whole story...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

*i know Swan gonna kill me kau kau!!!!*

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: