Nuffnang

Sunday, July 19, 2009

CHIVAS PHOEBIA

Good girl gone bad again!!!!!
its Chivas which broke my promise & made me suffered like hell...
the highlight of it was i vomited for consequently of 3hrs which is uncountable times...
i could even spot the transformed of dark night into bright morning as i couldn't fall asleep....
i would never forget that kind of feeling like ur head was spinning & u're deadly tired but u can't fall asleep due to the intention of vomit occurred in every 20mins :(
futhermore u can't asked for help if not i would being chopped off by my dad...
don't be misunderstood that i'm trying to get over something through alcohol coz i know its useless & stupid enough...erm, through what i recall i might poured overly or drank too fast...

now i can feel my body damn ''seung'' & tired as i couldn't get enough sleep...aikksssssss
Fashion Queen sudah tau takut...memang takut la...ngor zee coh la...
even now i might feel vomit out when i smell enzyme which smells like liqour....
but i wont skip clubbing for sure as i will only drink lil'bit & the rest my loupo will take care of it..hehe...gamsahamida <3

tonight must tuck in bed early if not tomorrow will be zombie in office & i have to sleep now...
oh ya...for those who did concerned me i really appreciate for ur care over me...
i will really take good care of myself so don't be too worry ya...don't ban me ya :)
nightz dear...anneyong~~~~

一份执著让我愿意等候。。虽然因为这份执著可能错失了很多。。可是我心甘情愿~~
值得与否不是用结果或由旁人来断定。。只要自己觉得值得就去做吧。。
我相信奇迹。。你呢???

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: