Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MoVie FreAkSSSSsss....

hehe..today after class,me,dear,loupo,kai,shiawlee and yuan headed to 1U to watch 300.It's show time on 11.50a.m.,luckily we get to buy the ticket and bought mcd as our meal.hehe..loupo was busy putting her and kai's meal into her lovely pink roxy bag..hehe..wow..i think her bag woulf full of the smell of MCD..hehe..while we were entered into the entrance,the cinema guy stopped us.he ask us to show our ID.omg.....am we still looked under age of 18???????really curious about it..hehe...anyway,felt happy too..hehe...erm..this is the 1st time i watch movie with dear,so i was kinda excited..hehe...like the way u hold my hand...erm..nope..is the way u play with my hand..hehe...my hand will easily get broke,,u know???seriously..hehe..no joke..this is not a joke..( favourite quote by MR PHANG)hehe... dear,as what you promised me,we must go for more movie...hehe..haiz..but now flooding by courseworks..so after we finish it,we go for it..kkkk????even our 1st movie was bit cruel..but in my heart was filled of love and excirement..hehe..because you were with me..hehe..darling...i also promised you that i will accompany you to watch haunted movie...wait me ya....hehe



300

erm..seriously..before i watch this movie,many of my friends strongly recommended me to watch it.so i did.hehe..erm..how to say..what i can say is spartan really patrioctic lo..&they hardly show their feeling towards their wife,children and freinds...because they don't want to be look down as weakness and they must be strong in fighting with parsian..those parsian really disgusting..especially the xerxes..dear&me was wonder whether he/she is a man/woman..hehe..and the way he speak..his face..omggg..dam funny la..ahahha..and what actually make me disappointed was the spear thorwn by Leonidas didn't killed the bisexual men..ohhhh..just scratched his face..ahahah...wasted la...hehe..but i like their action scene..i mean their fighting scene...there are also some touching scene..such as the of the captain'son head was being chopped off..quite sad a..cause the captain regret that he did not show how much he loves his son..sobsob..anyway,,it's really a nice movie la..fantastic...hehe..


dear..10s 4 ur blog posting..hehe..love u too.i really hope you can walk with me till the end...erm..the photo below is such a memorable memory 4 me..hehe...love u...




No comments: