Nuffnang

Saturday, March 31, 2007

StReSS fRee..hehe...i'm A ShoPAhOLic...

long time didin't go shopping with loupo d..since i got the PADINI RM60 voucher then we got a reason for shopping..hehe..and we want buy some shirths and shorts for redang..hehe..ohhh..today is my 1st time to sit ''BOOM BOOM''hehe..actually the colour really nice la...at least it suit u la loupo..so dont worry,,if who laugh at you,they will die..hehe..lets take a look of BOOM BOOM...

BOOM BOOM..hehe..love u...

after fetching loupo sis to her fren house.,v headed to THE CURVE 1st..hehe..omg..we already find the parking for almost 20mins d..i going to faint la...keep turning and turning..finally,we found it..long time didn't went to THE STREET d..hehe..really enjoy the feel of walking flea market..hhe..the reason is so simple..i enjoy buying and searching some stuff which are NICE for sure,and comes CHEAP,and finally comes SPECIAL....but it cannot make me look seafood after wearing it..hehe..but i think this wont happen to me even once..hehe..cause my fashion sense really sensitive 1..hehe..really la..erm..well.some of my jiemui may started to offence that i'm actually a materialistic girl..well.i admit..aiyo...do u all know that branded is worth for it la...even the price is super crazy expensive..but the materials and so on make it worth lo..so sometimes i rather buy branded clothes..hhe..but now i already PK..so i must set my budget and now i swear i'm no more a materialistic girl anymore la...really..hehe...
i like to shop at CINEILEISURE&CURVE..because CINLEISURE stuff really cheap and nice..whereas CURVE full of branded shop,,such as my lovely brand MNG,LEVI'S,GUESS,ESPIRIT...hehe..i can easily find some stuff from low price range to high price range(of cz which i cn afford la)..hehe..love it..hehe..somemore REDBOX,CATHAY CINEMA,SAKAE SUSHI...ohhh..really fulfilled my cricteria as my lovely hanging place..hehe..well..as we want to buy cheap,nice and special things,we walked from THE CURVE ----CINEILEISURE-CURVE-IKANO-CURVE-CINEILEISURE..this is what we need to paid for it to get nice and cheap stuff..hehe...finally..after such a far far journey,,we had our lunch at IKANO--SUPERBOWL..





Chinese tea..since we pk..so we choose 2 drink this..haiz


LOUPO 1......


mine 1....

loupo..u really look good in this dress.hehe...so lenglui leh..



omgggg..i look fierce..nola..just walked too long d...tired ma..hehe
after having our kunch,we continue our research again..hehe..finally..me and loupo boutght all stuff that we wanted..hehe..as my stuff and happiness increased..my money also getting decreased..haiz..really PK ..sobsob
then we headed to 1U...ohhh.finding parking also a big problem in 1U..ohhh..we had wasted 20mins on it too..erghhhh....there is not much thing we can buy d..cause we had PK,somemore we are exhausted..dam tireddddddd lahhhhhh...after walking for an hour,we finally back home luuuuuu...omg..my leg pain nearli broke la...but its really fun..cause now busy-inga and flooding with coursework..we actually can relaxing and releasing our stress by shopping..hehe..loupo..10s..heh..today really happy and fun...and last but not least,,BOOM BOOM..thanks for fetching us to our destination..hehe...here i will show my 'HASIL''hehe...

OMGGG..I LIKE THIS SHORTS VERI MUCH
it was dam cheap and can show my long legs,,hehe



this is the 1st orange shirt i have..hehe







hair accesories...

omggg..just now one of my freind told me that our college got ghost...she said before our college was built,it was an office i think..she didn't told me detail la..cause she said late i think too much..aiyoo..carmen ah..u already scared me la..so just tell me more la..at least make me ready ma...u know..once i heard u said that,i felt like want crying leh..really scary..somemore she said is a class at corner 1 which located neither at 1st floor or 2nd floor..omggg...she said last time it was an office and in the dressing room ah..her mum saw a little boy in the mirror and a shade of women..omg...can u imagine?????/plzzzzzzzz..i dun1 think of it anymore..so scary..mon how i'm going to act like normal wo...haizzzz....rally scary la..yer.....spoilt my mood..bad carmen

No comments: