Nuffnang

Monday, March 26, 2007

NiCE VaCaTioN @ dArLINg HoUSe- - -KoTa DamanSarA


omggg..this is such a priceless photo..we just woke up..hehe..


ohhh..u c...how hardworking we r..hehe


darling^^me..it's hardly 2 c us wear spect..hehe


this is how i look when I'm studying at home..


darling..u still look pretty even in spect...




us...after bath.....


loupo^me^^ waiting 4 steamboat..hehe...


nice leg wooo....


girls in white..hehe


my dear.....patrick wong...hehe..


dear**me..what a stupid posing been forced by ss..hehe.



1st day......

after class,i followed darling home and stayed at her house for 4days3night,,hehe...ohh..what the hell...can you imagine i brought 3Tax books & 2 Com Law books???it was super duper heavy lahhh...my hand almost broke...what to do...need to do coursework with darling...haiz..cham..darling bring me go eat Korea BBQ @ kota damansara...omg...it was super nice la..long time din eat Korean food d..i told u guys..u guys must go check this Korean cuisine out which located at kota damnsara..erm...i had forgotten the name of the cuisine again...hehe..but it was located at kota damansara..near Padang Kota DAmansara REstoran(hope i don't spell wrong the name)...their food nice...their service nice...while we were eating,the Korean chef stood beside us and smile to us..i think he was wondering these two girls really have a big stomache..hehe...heii..since in M.S. class we two are suffered of gastric..so don't blame us..hehe..and the chef also free for us a steam egg and nice tea...erm..sorry..i really don't know the name of the tea...but it's really special and taste nice..but darling don't like it...hehe..ohh..after v paid the bill & walked out,one of the Korean waiter already helped us press d lift button..ohh..reli gentleman lahhh...all those Korean waiter bound to us and said something in Korea language..me&darling was busy bound to the owner of the cuisine and others waiters..even we don't know what are they talking,but i really can feel their enthusiasm towards customer..really better than Malaysia's 5 star hotel service...that's why i like to visit Korean cuisine so much...even it's quite costly,but it's definitely worth..i used 2 enjoy the food and also superb service..i will be back..hehe...but really sorry that didn't took any picture of the cuisine,because busy eating...i promise next time i sure will..
after dinner...v rest awhile and chat for for awhile..then headed to sleep..hehe


2nd day...
we woke up at 9 something..then darling bring me go OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE to have breakfast..i ordered IPOH HO FUN...darling ordered Lam MEE..it's really nice...really...erm..sorry for not took any pict..hehe..sorry..
after back from breakfast,then we started our coursework..v suddenly so bersemangat..hehe..because the time not allowed us to lazy and of course v promise each other v must do well in this sem...because last sem really worst lahhh..regret that i didn't put all effort..so this sem i must strive to the maximum..hehe..
well..after 4hours..we finally did Tax question..but just for (A) part..hehe..aiyo..really hard t finish all la..some more darling was with me..so v just end up chatting..hehe..at least we did something..hehe..then we watch THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA..erm..this show starting quite interesting..then..then....zzzzzzz..boring...hhee...but the most attracting part i think was the different CHANEL outfit wear by ANNA HATTAWAY..it's really gorgeous..omg...hehe
then before we preparing for dinner with dear and ss,we look up other people friendster..hehe..omg..i saw the kancil driver photo..omggggg..really 'BEST'...i was wondering why before she critic a person,she don't even critic about herself 1st..some more Say me ugly..omggg..she should look at he own picture..nevermind..everytime when i look at her picture,i will gain more confidence..hehe..while we are watching the photo,we did not realised that it's 7pm..omgggg...dear is coming soon..so we quickly rush for bath..hehe...then we headed to puchong to have dinner..we eat steamboat again..it's nicer&cheaper than kepong..really..hehe..what make me felt frustrating was the table behind us was all kids..omggg..they are dam naughty and super annoying...fine..the most funniest part was ss saw a waiter shaking his butt while serving food to other customer..hehe...aiyoyo..loupo ah..u dun keep looking at people's butt lahhh..people feel malu 1...hehe..really funny wei..then v headed 2 aman suria 4 second round...then dear sent us home...omg..really miss dear so much after reached home..cause v seldom got chance to come out..but dear..don't feel sorry...i really can understand..& i really proud of u which participate in many activities..hehe..but must take care of yourself ya..hehe


3rd day....

ohhh...this morning while i washing my face,i suddenly think of forgot to send something to WILSON ..omg...must rush home early..haiyo...miss darling so much lehhh..so i called up my sis n fetch me up...haiz...time flies..darling..this 2days i really appreciate u lehhh..u help me went through my sadness and worries..u always bring me up when I'm down..and u really like a big sister for me..our relationship really deeper than me&my own sister...i feel free to tell u my secret,sadness and problems..and u always cheer me up..we 2 really complete each other...and u really caring&always care for me...u really make me feel touch...this feel days i really learn alot from u..the way u be with your family really make me feel that i should improve my own family relationship too.because i really seldom can share my problems with them...everything i will just keep in my heart and solve it myself..sobsob...but now i try to be more open to them...hehe..10s darling....haiz..this few days really not enough sleep la..because i miss my bed so much..so definitely i had a big panda eyes and big pimples..sobsob...ohhh.. finally I back home d...cam sleep tight d..hehe..



















No comments: