Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GUESS WHERE I AM

Hey readers...guess where i'm blogging right now?????
lets give u a tip : the time now is 12.40pm :) shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
still left 20mins more to lunch hour & my stomach was crazily bombing me....
today i'm so free as not much work is assigned...aiksss..sometimes i just can't adjust myself coz sometimes i was busy like hell yet sometimes i could even surf the net like nobody business..
well..that's so-called working ya...haizzzzzzzzzz
my mind wasn't peaceful recently...many things were goin round in my mind...
everything is waiting for me to decide & i scare i might made the wrong choice....
sometimes i just don't really know who am i...what am i doin...what am i thinking...
i really don't know why i've changed into a laid-back person...where's the enthusiastic me???
sometimes i really hate myself simply for this...but what can i do???
my mind was being confused & there are way too many worries in me....
maybe all i need is just one step out...
someone told me i'm unhappy as compared to last time...yeahhhhh~~i admit!!!!!
doing something that wasn't what i like & live lifeless without any goal...how can i be happy???
sometimes i feel seriously tired to laugh & joke...but i'm so glad that someone could make me do that coz she's damn fuckin funny lor...wahahahaha!!!!!*u know who u're*
actually the real me is always stay with me..its just that it has been covered up by so-called sadnesss or something else but it doesn't really matter at all....
as long as our heart is always bond with each other that's good enough :)
OK GUYS!!!!!!!i've to out for lunch dy & i'm gonna eat all up *except shit&rubbish*
ciaozzzz~~~~~

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

1 comment:

MaY FoNg , ALiCiA said...

hehe...still wan ask meh*paiseh-ing*
im ok * i would solve out all these matter..kok-jong hajima :)
i always share with u lo..while someone pulak always turn big big round & say ''chi sin''=X