Nuffnang

Monday, October 19, 2009

NEW INSTYLE

Hey babes....i know i've been MIA for a long time~~~i'm too lazy yet a lil'busy =P
sorry for making my dear readers in dead hunger while waiting for my update....
anyway~~i'm back here now & first of foremost i would like to update on my current life...

As still there are some of u might not know that i've already resigned from work since Sept 30...
the reason for that was simply because my office was moving to Puchong starting from 1st of Oct and so, due to the gazillion km from my house to Puchong and worst still i have to wakeup more earlier than now just to catch the bus to Puchong from Kelana LRT....OMG!!!!!!
i can imagine riding bus would be a endless nightmare with the scene of ''sardins squezing'' with those foreigners...well i'm not being biased or offended foreigners its just that for my own sake as a lady girl okayyyyyy....oh~~there's one last reason could kill me of which is the traffic jam of Puchong...i think there's need not for me to further on ya

So currently i'm living a ultimate leisure life as on every weekday morning i would jogging with loupo,darling & suipo....can u imagine when S.A.S.Y. ''attacked'' Taman Tun Hill????ahahaha...of course there are loud laughters & of course lotsa sweats coz we did jogged for an hour....don't doubt on our semangat pls as i've been doing this since i'd resigned...we just aim for a perfect lifestyle with both fun and healthy =) As usual we would go for dancing class in every Wednesday & i'm lovin new jazz much much dy....its definitely worth for it as i could level up my dancing skill & basic but i know i still have a far far way from professional...

other than sports of course there are numerous outings throughout last few weeks & the photos were being stored up in my picture folder waiting to be uploaded....
aikksss looking at those pics make me miss my highschool mates more especially Wilson & Pui Yieng....after so long we could only meet for few times only except Wilson who back here for 3weeks...anyway its been getting harder for all of us to gather in a big bunch...for those of u who still at Malaysia but not staying within PJ i really do hope can see u guys in my birthday party coz without u all i do feel incomplete & imperfect....

before i end my words i will show u guys my new hairstyle as i've been mentioned previously...
erm...how do i feel about it????200% SATISFIED =) i've no regret for curling my hair as the result really amazed me & until now there are only good comments from those who have seen my new hair....mostly said i do look like a korean now but...............without talking!!!!!!!!
ARASO~~~~AIGAESHIMIDA~~~DAE~~~~even myself do agree with it...ahahaha
coz my typical malaysian accent can really blow off my korean aura...HAJIMA!!!!!!ANDWAE!!!!!
so i better do less talking from now (impossible) & lets tease u with my new hair pics....

*p/s : Any comment either good or bad is welcomed & allowed so just tell me with ur guts babe =)

Photobucket
to the left

Photobucket
to the right

Photobucket
don't be bothered okayyy i just wanna show my hair in different angle only..wahahaha

Photobucket
once after i'd done my hair perm darling & bro Kai asked me out to yamchar =.=''
make me so paiseh-nia....

well...thats all i can show u & for the rest just stay tune babes =)
i'm still waiting for TAN SIU HONG to update our last week outing's pics....FASTER LA!!!!!!!
YIGEH AJUSHI JINJA BABO NIA!!!!!!!!

i'll be back soon....stay tune <3

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: