Nuffnang

Thursday, October 8, 2009

SAY BYE BYE TO MY BLACK STRAIGHT HAIR

OH MY.......im goin to do my hair in 2hrs later with Exuan's accompanion....
SHOOT!!!!!i wokeup ard 5am++ and staying awake until now which is 8.15am...
i think im lil nervous coz this time i gonna make a 360 change to my hair...
no more blackie hair....no more straight hair....yeah~~im gonna dye & perm it...
i wonder when was the last time i dyed my hair...erm...2yrs back???i think so....
i aim for korean & japanese style so i hope Aunty Sam Foong can help me work it out ya...

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!!!not just lil nervous but damn worry coz its my 1st time whut...
maybe plus a lil bit of anticipating anyway i will just let Aunty Sam Foong to kaudim it...
so.............just stay tune for my next update ba hehe
WISH ME LUCK OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I GOTTA FEELING~~THAT TODAY IS GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD DAY~~~

No comments: