Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HURRAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Hey gals & guys...lets follow me...

move ur butt to the right....and now move ur butt to right!!!!!!

well...u guys might think that there's something wrong with me...yup!!!!!I AM!!!!!

coz exam is over!!!!!!!!!finally....my brain can stop by functioning awhile...

its time to let my brain take a rest and set to blank mode...its time to calm down myself...

last few days i was over-stressed...i really cant help for it..coz i only start do revision 3days before the paper...somemore hang-out all day long with friends...back home edi still online chatting...arghhhh!!!!!!i really feel so bad about it!!!that's not me..usually before exam i wil shut myself in my room for whole day long..no TV...no hang-outs...so how can i dont over-stress myself...

anyway..whether good or bad...its over!!!i have ready for anything that will happen..i have already expected it...

so...as exams are over...i'm gonna start a busy new life soon..i'm gonna work as part time customer service in pizza hut centres...hehe...maybe some of u might surprise that i'm gonna work..ya..i'm not that rich and living a leisure life as u think okie..even i'm a heiress i still need to work..anyway..money is not the main reason for me to work...the main reason is that i wanna make my life more pack and busy...next sem i only study for 2days man...ya..2days...!!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!next sem is just 2days for only 1 subject.....the remain 3subjects only continue in April...OMG!!!!!!SEGI COLLEGE MEMANG ''BEST''!!!!!BOO SAMA SEGI!!!!!
and so...we only can graduate on August...its all due to SEGI's best management policy!!!!
there are way too much for me to complain..i sure will write a post regarding my ''lovely'' SEGI COLLEGE!!!!in absence of any errors...i should be start work on Friday with SooSwan...
both of us have said that no matter how tired we are we will work as many hours as we can...
high amount of hours are equivalent to high pay...so...at least working wont make us feel that our life are useless and boring...so its a good chance to spend our free time by earning income!!!!
so i might not be able to blog frequently...but i will update once i'm free!!!!

wow....tomorrow we gonna release our soul!!!!!we will rock out our night at Scarlett,@ Cineileisure and after BoonCian & me will sleepover in SooSwan's house and go for DIMSUM on another day of morning!!!of coz...pictures will be up once i get it!!!!!

oh...its already 1.30a.m..got to sleep and charge battery for tomorrow night!!!!!NITEZ NITEZ!!

may u guys have a sweetdream too!!!!!CHEERS!!!!!

No comments: