Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FASHION QUEEN IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...what an ages man...
i'm sure that u guys do miss me damn alot....well..
all these are due to my pc's dealer & ACER...delay my time to get back my lappie...
its almost a month man...HURGHHH!!!!!WTF!!!!
eventhough i'm not online...but my daily timetable is packed with work and study...
i love my part time data entry work so much...coz we have alot of fun in it..
its really hard & i dont really wanna explain it more here..hehe..thats our secret!!!my other 2 sisters were knew better..ahahaha...MRS MOK & MRS J...wahahahaha...
study..not so bad not so good though...eventhough i wont be continue on accounting field anymore..i will still appreciate the college life that i have now...i cant really imagine how i will turn into after i start work..well..at least after graduate i'm walking towards my own life path & work for my own life...
u guys sure wonder how i've been for this one month..okie..i will show u guys!!!!


breakfast-ing @ Payung,SS2 with my favourite nasi lemak


S.A.S. @ Swan's place

Lunch @ Oldtown


Nadia's 20th @ Tony Roma's

dinner @ Daorae


SinYee's 20th @ ZANMAI,SUNWAY PYRAMID

meet out with Wilson @ ISLAND CAFE

PuiYieng,SooSwan,ShaLee's 20th @ REPLUBLIC,SUNWAY PYRAMID
wow...interesting right???want more???(seems like i'm so perasan)
well..next i will 1st blog about Nadia's 20th@TonyRoma's...
so just stay tune!!!!
exam is just nearby..wish me luck ya!!!!
@@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: