Nuffnang

Friday, May 23, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!

Hey,everyone i'm back to the city...but then i dont really have the feeling of back to my home...

i dont really have that home feeling..that home feeling is actually means i dont feel like back to where i'm supposed belong to...this is not the place where i've been for my past 19+years...
its kind of strange to me now...coz i've found what i truly want in my life @Lang Tengah...

throughout this trip..i've found back myself that have been lost for a long long time...
throughout this trip..i've found back my life passion...my life target..
throughout this trip..i've change my aggresive view towards some specific things...
throughout this trip..of coz we love each of our jimuis more...
throughout this trip..we've also knew more new friends..they are way too friendly..

now i've found out that live in city is so tired..everything we do may not reflect what we want..
sometimes is just to follow those society ''customs''...it means we are forced to be in line with it..
now i will start to be on my own way but in a slow and steady way of coz...

orghhh...just to make a preview for u guys regarding of what happen in Lang Tengah..
i've saw sea turtle laying eggs on the beach..of coz i've touched it also..its really my 1st time ever seen it in my life..its so damn huge and damn aggresive actually..and of coz we've tried jungle trekking and rock climbing just to get a super nice sea view..its really amazing and no regret that we just slept for 5hours...

well..picts..i think will only be up on next week or longer..coz picts are with darling and suipo...
somemore next week is sem break...so have to tahan abit for those nice picts..hehe...
overall..this gals trip is wonderful enough...its time to plan for next year trip from now on..

i miss everything that've been happen for past 3days but i still have to move on..

photos can be the best tool to keep all those sweet times up..

but u're always in my heart..forever and ever..i will be went back there in one day for sure..

maybe next year..maybe five years or maybe seven years later..and just to see you..

thanks for everything!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can see sea turtle!!!!!!!!!!!!
YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaY FoNg , ALiCiA said...

wahahaha..we're really damn lucky!!dun jealous and dun worry..
i will post all its videos and picts up..hehe..
tell u 1 more thing..i've touched it somemore and i've never seen its eggs so near..oh man..am i dreaming???