Nuffnang

Saturday, August 23, 2008

An Awesome Night in Genting

Yesterday night was just like a dream...i cant believe that i've spent my whole night in Genting...

it has been 10 yrs since the last time i've stepped in there...wow...sounds damn out man!!!

the cool freeze air made me sizzling and gizzling from head to toe...pics will be up soon...

but after awhile i'm alright with the cooling air yet love it so much...

coz it made me feel brand new and so fresh...thats what i always hunted for...

been there..i felt like i've found back my childhood time...coz the last time i been there was only 10yrs old...when i look at those childrens playing and laughing around i was like so envy and started reflash back my past memories...

nowonder people always say kids time is always the best time in life...
everything is just so simple and fun...need not to think this and that...

now...i'm so struggling...i'm so anticipating yet so worrying...after all these new life will be started...new stage...new life...maybe a brand new me too...hehe...

oh ya frens...tomorrow night i will be off to Langkawi with my classmates and only will be back on next Wednesday...dont worry...i'll bring back lots of chochlates and liqours just for myself..hehe...what a long waited holidays after Lang Tengah...though it might not as scenic as Lang Tengah...but i'm sure this trip would definitely unforgettable for all of us!!!!



@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: