Nuffnang

Sunday, August 31, 2008

PICS OF GENTING TRIP

well well well..finally all of genting's pic are in my hand since long time agoooooooo...hehehehe...
its not that i'm starting ignore my blog...its just that i'm too busy with lepak-lepak...
since came back from Langkawi i just stay at home and rest myself as u can read it from Swan's blog of what actually happened to me...and of course i will talk about it soon...trust me..really soon ok...to those who keep ask me update please be patient ok...i will definitely back with interesting post...i swear!!!
so lets just straight to the pics!!!enjoy ohhhhhh.....muakssssss!!!
Malaysia's home made eiffel tower
Malaysia's version of Vernice!!!


even Oscar can be found!!!

da place we settled our dinner..hehe...
we came all the way here just for this......

its a MUST in Genting...i really enjoy that!!!
i want his green tea latte

cheh!!!our ice blended mocha lagi best!!!

kai & Cian

omg!!!!!soooooooooooo cold mannnnnnnnn!!!!

steady us


camwhore before went home!!!

welll...how was my feeling for an half night Genting trip??
once awhile is enough...i'll never for get the coldness.....thanks!!!!
@@@@@THE END@@@@@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool!! I wan2 go genting too!!!! XDD

MaY FoNg , ALiCiA said...

hehe..come come!!!
lets find 1 day and gather all of us go up thr!!!