Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NEWAY @ 1U & MOVIE: CONNECTED

welll...it happened about two weeks ago..Gosh!!!!i'm getting more n more slower in updating my blog...almost forget what happen for each post...
oh ya..actually we plan to go somewhere after hari raya but then went for K session at last...
so its the 2nd K session for the week but this time we went to Neway and its so damn packed man..i've even forgotten the one whole week is school holiday..nowonder lar...but at least we still manage to get a room in the end...
SY

K King no.1 ~~Squave...
sing until food also ignored

K king no.2~~Rock
see his face~~so enjoy wor

darling Cian

me me me...yeee...where's loupo Swan pic???

here here...

camwhore again in washroom...we like we like!!!!


continued by movie after then...''CONNECTED''
wow..its such a long waited film by my fav actor~~Louis KOO...
funny yet ''chi gek'' coz action mov whut...hehe..not bad not bad!!!!
@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: