Nuffnang

Sunday, October 5, 2008

SHOPPING DAY!!!!

wooooooooooooo~~~finally i can shop shop shop with mum...
today she's my boss coz i almost announce bankrupt...aikss..i'm trying my best to look for jobs n waiting for their replies now...please......faster!!!!i need money so badly..especially next month is coming...anyway...just put it aside n i would like to share with u guys about my shopping day...
well...i didn't shop much as just bought a pair of shoe n a photo album...
aikss..my mum always complaning that my shoes collection are too muchhhh...
well..i believe every single lady wouldn't say NO to shoes right...being a shoe addict is nothing wrong..somehow it will make me feel more happier whenever i look at my own collection...
do we look alike???of course..i'm more slimmer..wahahahaha...
ooppps..yesterday i've just went for haircut...but it seems like no difference hor...hhee..
we had our lunch @ AJISEN RAMEN...
but then we had chosen bento sets...wahahaha...we're definitely funny..next time we'll try out ramen!!!but their bento sets quite best though!!!


what i've got for today...
this pair of shoe is no.25 of my shoes collection..woohooo~~~but still far away from 30....

@@@@@THE END@@@@@@

No comments: