Nuffnang

Friday, November 16, 2007

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

Hehe..this post is mainly on PICTURESSSS!!!!!
the pictures are mainly divided into 2 sections!!!!
1st is my 19th birthday celebration @ SHAKEY'S PIZZA whereas 2nd section is about TVXQ!!!
okieeeee.....i know some of u may saying WHAT THE...........yaya..i know the pictures of my 19th birthday celebration @ Shakey's pizza had uploaded for twice...but what to do...i just got another version of pictures which taken by ShiawLee...and some of it has not posted up before...
furthermore...its my blog...its my birthday pictures...so its definitely my business eventhough i has posted it for billion times...blekkkkkk!!!!!hehe...well...lets cool down okie...and pictures!!!!
@@@@MY 19TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION @ SHAKEY'S PIZZA@@@@


AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


ONCE AGAIN...MY LOVELY PANDAN CAKE!!!YUMMIEEE!!!!
FASHIOON QUEEN IS HERE!!!!
ONCE A YEAR MOMENT!!!!


CHAM-EST MOMENT!!!!


OMG!!!!WHY I'M ALWAYS THE FUNNIEST???

AH YUAN...U REALLY CUTE LIKE A BABY!!!!


FINALLY..I GOT THE CLEAREST VERSION OF THIS PICT!!!!
@@@@@TVXQ@@@@@


i wan sleep too!!!!


sexy


who is that kid besides Junsu???
he's Inhwan..there are actually a small TVXQ is where 5kids whose look alike TVXQ being formed...and of course the most cutest is Inhwan...super duper damn cute lar!!!!
yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...why so cute de???
ANGEL SMILE.....
OMG!!!!!really wanna make me bring him home!!!!
here is the comparison of U-know...95%similar rite???
BIG TVXQ & SMALL TVXQ
.......................THE END.......................

No comments: