Nuffnang

Friday, February 22, 2008

FASHION QUEEN IS FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

WOW...WOW...WOW...WOW...!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY....I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

first of all...even now its already ''CHOR -16''..but i still have to wish all of u may have a prosperous and healthy chinese new year!!!!!!!!

so now its time to check out ur angpao....well..for me,its just sufficient for my whole Lang Tengah trip in this coming June...WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!its time to pamper myself with sunshine again...last but not least...the sea and starry night !!!!!Matta Fair will be held on March14th,15th and 16th at PWTC...so stay tune for more news!!!!hehe...

well...back to my CNY...it was so damn FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!of course...a very special credit to my loupo,SooSwan...coz she's the AH-MAK for every single CNY outings!!!!SAN-FU sai lei ler!!!
but i do really enjoy it so much though we lack of sleep..coz its such a precious chance for us to hang out until late night...coz Swan's mum was in Aussie...wahahhahahaha...so what time we back...where we go...who cares!!!!!!wahahahahahaha...

okie...as i've just visites all my other friends'blog...majority of them are not updated their blogs yet...wow...all so busy ah...its time to update wei...especially my beloved''toudai''--SiuHong...after that day tea session we really get to know each other better..it makes me realise that ur sifu me not really know u well...well...now its still not too late...and u better go update okie...this is an order from me--ur sifu!!!!hehe...

well..for me...my blog has been neglected too...argh...its all due to my laptop again...not virus problem but mother board!!!!!PHEW....so scary wei...luckily its still under warranty if not all of my angpao money will be gone for it!!!!!!though..i cant blog out all my cny outings now...coz now i have to prepare for my exam...AIKSSS!!!!!

okie...its 2 in the morning...must ciaoz!!!!!anyway...fashin queen will be back blogging soon!!!!
miss u guys!!!!!NIGHT NIGHT!!!!!

No comments: