Nuffnang

Monday, February 25, 2008

What The Heck!!!!!!!!!

well...its rarely that i will put such ''unpresentable'' title in my blog...

so it should be a big deal...really BIG deal!!!!!!!

now is 6.50a.m.....its A.M. okie!!!!!!!i'm still awake...i've not slept for whole night...

no...at least i slept for almost 1hour...i'm gonna faint soon!!!!!

its too hot until i kept rolled here and there on my bed...besides that the most annoying is the MOSQUITO!!!!!i really cant stand the itchy-ness!!!!!

so..there are the twon reasons that actually make me awake for whole night...

but actually there is a secret behind too...today is my 1st day of exam!!!!!

actually i damn worry of it...though i have no problem in those calculation and theory parts...

maybe i'm kinda stress...no...should be OVER-STRESS!!!!!!

so...i just on my laptop and blog...but my exam is on 2pm...wow..

i'm kinda worry that i may felt asleep and cant concentrate while examing....coz now i can feel my head is kept spinning...i have to take some time to think of what word should i use now..

anyway..just get rid of it lar...everything will be alright...no..DEFINITELY ALRIGHT!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!i've just realised one thing...my dark eye-circles are out!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!someone gonna call me as panda later!!!!!WUWUWUU...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...i'm gonna finish up this post and start my final revision later!!!!!!!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!HURRAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: