Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

PREPARATION BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR 2008

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...finally today i can have a break!!!!
since last Sunday..i've been non-stop shopped around!!!
TESCO...1U...PETALING STREET....CHERAS...really damn tired!!!!!
tomorrow will continue again at Giant & Petaling Street!!!!
slept at 2am and woke up at 11am...but i still feel dizzy...kept yawning whole day long...
today finally can stay at home..take a rest...catch up singapore & korea drama series...
and also start prepare for my coming exam in February 25th...WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Chinese New Year only once a year and i still have to study like mad!!!!
make me cant really enjoy to the max...ARGHHH!!!!!what to do!!!since this sem i aim for perfect result...coz i'm gonna leave accounting field..i hope my accounting life can end up with a perfect ending!!!!futhermore..i'm a perfectionist so i will put in 200% effort in it..regret is not in my dictionary!!!!
okie...back to chinese new year preparation...basically its based on new clothes...new shoes...new home decoration...the key word is NEW!!!!ahahaha...somehow...as i'm getting older,i've found that Chinese New Year is just a good reason for us to buy in new clothes or other stuffs...people nowadays had misused this festival..well...i'm one of the them too!!!ahaha...what to do..its really not easy to be a fashion queen...i must update my wardrobe during a certain period...
so i've also bought in NEW stuffs...here i go!!!!



trying new outfits @ FOREVER 21's fitting room...

my new bedsheet!!!!!!!i love it so much!!!!
apple green is my favourite clr & the little girl is so damn cute!!!
my mum love it so much!!!!hehe...

my love!!!!!!white & red ballet pumps both from VINCCI!!!!
finally i found a red shoe to match my red bag!!!!hehe
thats not really important...most important is my shoes collection finally reach 20!!!hoho...
LELONG...LELONG!!!!!!3 for rm100!!!!ahaha...
my new clothes!!!!!seems like i'm selling shirts at pasar malam...ahahaha..
..................................................................
well...next i'm gonna introduce the new collection from COACH SPRING 2008!!!!!
aARGGGHH!!!wanna have it so badly....
all i pick is red colour coz for this season RED is a big hot!!!!!
well.....i'm gonna neglect my blog for awhile since CNY is coming and need to prepare for exam...anyway...i will still update once i got new picts!!!!
finally..wish all of u
GONG HEY FATT CHOY!!!!!!!
ANG PAO NA LAI!!!!!

No comments: