Nuffnang

Saturday, July 12, 2008

once again...

recently its such a tough period for me to walk through...

its really hard...i felt like cant breath easily...suddenly back to the time that i'm so depressed in...

i hate that feeling...i hate that process...its really damn hard to get over it...

why is me???why everytime its the same thing happen to me???

if its my destiny can i deny it???

at 1st i was filled with hope...but now i've to let it go...

i'm so tiring of all these...i'm so tiring of guessing all the time...

i dont understand...i really dont understand...

everytime i thought the hope was holding tightly in my hand..but it will be destroyed in just a glance...

i felt it once..but i've never wonder i've to face it once again now...

it makes me feel so hurt...my heart was bleeding non-stoppable...

i know what i need the most now is alcohol...i need it so badly...

everytime when i was down i only can think of it...its a really bad syndrome...

i've nothing else better to rely on..i only can depend on alcohol to make me forget it...

though its just temporary...but at least i can rest my mind eventhough its just a night...

its at least better than i tried to laugh and crazy as usual to cover my sadness...

do anyone understand my feeling???do anyone understand how hard it is???

laughing outside but actually was bleeding inside...how long i've to suffer with this anymore???

i've worked so hard to come back here...and now..i went back to the old track again...

thought i can walk away easily...but regrets have stopped me from moving forward...

anyone out there willing to reaches out a hand for me???




@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: