Nuffnang

Monday, July 14, 2008

OUTING of SUNWAY LAGOON

last few posts were damn emo..so here i am to update a more happy post in order to light up my blog's atmosphere...

last last Sat was finally the day where we've make our date @ Sunway Lagoon...

after 2 months where we came back from Lang Tengah i finally cn put on my bikini and Roxy sandal and enjoy sun-tanning again...and play @ the beach...

wow..its almost 5 years since the last time i've stepped in there...everything has changed rapidly...they even available with the latest beauty treatment--fish spa...

now is the season for Arabians to visit Malaysia and of coz Sunway Lagoon is always their favourites...OMGGGG!!!!its so scary to see hairy men everywhere...i even saw an arabian lady covered up her eyes with sunglasses..so can u imagine she was just like a ninja....horrible!!!!
futhermore..they're not really well-mannered...yeesshh...

well..the fun part was i almost screamed in every game..i just screamed out my lungs as possible...dont think Fashion Queen normally look so cool and looks alike ''dai ka jie''...act i'm a coward...but i felt so good after a round of screaming though i've even lost my voice...at least i get to scream out all my negative feelings that were bothering me recently...i think i've found my way of release out...hehe...





Ohhhhhhhhhh...i cant really believe that Sunway Lagoon is so ''free''....
this pict is act taken when we were on the roller coaster ride...damn bad-hearted man...
purposely snapped people screaming face=.=''
and this pict costs RM15...walaooo...no wonder Sunway's boss so rich!!!




sitting free ride fr parking bay to Sunway Lagoon...
this is the 1st start of our scream...Swan & me were damn exciting coz the driver purposely drove in a high speed with drifting...
felt damn paiseh laughing non-stop somemore facing the cars...so i've decided to put on my sunglasses..hehe...

wowwwwwwwwwww...

my crew--SiuHong,darling,suipo,loupo,honey


look at SiuHong's innocent face and the super syok sendiri captain J

us with the pirates

not to miss Sunway Lagoon's representative--TIGER!!!!

the entrance to the sky bridge

OMGGGGGG!!!!so long...pls kill me!!!!

Cian,,m3,,Yieng,,Swan

looks alike i'm blind...no way!!!!
its just i'm too scared...i've to admit i'm a bridge phoebia


view from the bridge

da ladies

the crews

woooooooooo....look at SiuHong's super deep ''longkang''...
deeper than mine man..i wan i wan..**jealous**

scenic scene of the beach

Swannie with Fashion Queen

with my beloved ''toudai''

us again...

let the water pour...

rangers ready!!!!

woohoooooo


aiks..this pict spoilt by the ang mo's hand


on our way back

after washed up...headed to Subang for Bak Kut Teh

wahahahaha...love my suipo so much

so many people were waiting...hungry until gastric...

wow..finally our ''you zar kuai'' & 'vege arrived

the dry bak kut teh on the left and the ordinary 1...i prefer the dry 1


tired us...exhausted!!!!


recently was emo-ing...10s my sister for buying me jelly from Ikano...
the colours make me feel more happier!!!

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: