Nuffnang

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time Flies.....

today...should be our last class...but the official last day already delayed to next Wednesday...
but today while in class darling suddenly told me that its our last time sitting together in Auditorium B...
this place has filled with uncountable of our memories here..
the place where we 1st had SSE presentation...
the place where we held birthday celebration...
the place where we used to have class..
the place where we used to chit-chat..laughing...
at that moment..i felt like wanna take a last look of the room and try to re-flash back those moments....
and of course...i wanna take a last look of him...
though today is not the last class but i start feeling sad coz i dont really realise that this sem is almost come to an end...which mean i just left not more than one month to see him...
i always wanted to graduate as soon as possible...but who knows this happen on me before i'm gonna leave...aiksss...
right person....right place....but at the wrong time....
this phrase is the best described my love status...
apart from that...i miss my classmates too...they've being play a very important part in my 2yrs and 8months of college life..throughout these 2yrs...i've known my darling and suipo which both also important to me...4 of us had been through alot...its really hard to pick a word to describe us...
besides that...i also glad to know my best bro--Kai...though he always ''bully'' me..hehe...
but i know he always cares for me...take good care of me..concern me all the time...10s!!!!
but the saddest thing now i've to go through is the separation between Swan and me...
arghhh..everytime when mention it once..my heart will ache once...aikss...
as what Mariah Carey said...the hardest thing to do is say BYE BYE~~~~~~
well..my head now is almost gonna burst...there are thousand of things that i've to complete...
i will do it perfectly and fully with my heart...coz i dun want any regrets more...
my clumsy bro--Kee Yung Kai
the cola twins---the siamese twins---forever and ever...i'm waiting for another 8yrs more...
nothing can tear us apart..coz we're siamese twins...
2008

2006


2yrs had gone....as shown in the pict...some has gone..some still here...
it proves that true frenship will never die...
@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: