Nuffnang

Monday, July 7, 2008

SHOPPING TRIP @ IKANO & PREVIEW OF SUNWAY LAGOON

PHEWWWW...finally can upload picts...YAYYYYYYYYYY..blogger backs to normal...
well...Thursday supposed class end at 4pm...but Ms Sudha need off earlier for meeting so class ended earlier so Swan & me quickly catch up an hour time to buy a book from Popular...
wowww...why suddenly fashion queen was so interested in books???
well..i'm always a bookaholic...i dont show it doesn't means i dont do it...
but this time this book is not bought for myself but for someone else...who's that???
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......dont guess here and there pls!!!!
after came out from Popular...how can i miss a chance from grabbing a thingy home???
so..VINCCI was my 1st choice..Ikano's Vincci is always my fav place coz its available with most stocks...of course i get myself a a pair of black shoe...wooohooooo!!!!goin increase my shoe collections!!!!

though he asked for business or management kind of books..but still i go for my own feeling...
hope he really dont throw it in rubbishbin...wahahaha...


my 23th pair of shoe
i always so enjoy shop with Swan...coz our taste are almost the same...
as time goes by...i felt both of us are really a pair of borned to be siamese twins....
sometimes...we can speak out the same word at the same time...
we can look at something and laugh out at the same time....
i really so miss....really miss all those moments with her....
so..now i'm training myself as to live well..eat well...sleep well in the rest of the 4months that live without her...sob sob...
........................................................................................
wow wow wow...last Saturday S.A.S.Y. went to Sunway Lagoon with the lovely ''couple''--SiuHong & PuiYieng...
wow..it really has been an ages....almost 4years for not stepping in since the last time i've stepped in...
its so fun...really fun...i really enjoy screaming for every moment....
it makes myself more released...
well...i will gonna post it after i've finish my courseworks.....
so c u guys then and i will 1st present 2 of the picts....
really damn ''nice''..........
@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: