Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE END OF USELESS LIFE

well guys...i've to announce a good news for myself and someone but it might be bad news for most of you as Fashion Queen will start her OL life on this coming Thursday...OMGG!!!
which means Fashion Queen is gonna cut down on her hang-out time & everyday facing computer & lots of paperworks....

anyway..u guys dont worry much if u know Fashion Queen very well as she wont say no to yamchar,dinner,shopping,movies,clubbing,travel etc...hehe...i will try my very best to attend any of it as i dont wanna miss any chance to get connected with u guys...i always miss u guys lor...

well...though i've got a job but still feel worried coz duno how's da working envorinment....how's other staffs are...whether i can cope up with da task...blablablabla is going on in my mind...
but anyway i know its definitely need not to worry so much as i would know everything on Thursday...so just wish me luck ya!!!!

i can feel a new life is finally coming to me and now i've stepped out my 1st step...previously i've lost myself coz everything that i've planned is being affected & for da past few months i'm so de-motivated & depressed...i'm seriously damn confuse and glad that now i can slightly & slowly see da light is in front of me...everyone knows so well that since u've to gain something and of cz u've to sacrifice something else and now i'm doin it...i'm moving forward to my wanted life and lastly appreciate everyone that have gave any guide & ''uncle'' talk to me...lolzzz...anyway..wish me luck ya!!!!

its already so late and i've to tuck in my bed so ciaozzzz guys...Fashion Queen will take good care of myself and u guys must too ya...nITEZzzzzzz



the purpose i post up this pic is that i wanna show u guys that Fashion Queen has her own lucky outfit too...
the story of this dress is that everytime i wore this piece of outfit to interview and i would definitely got the job as that time i went for my 1st interview which only paid me RM1000**coughing** and this time i wore it too so i got it..lolz
so have u found ur own lucky outfit too????
@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: