Nuffnang

Sunday, December 14, 2008

CHILL SATURDAY AFTERNOON @ SOLARIS MONT KIARA

since after i've started work i've not met darling Cian so last Saturday we met up for high tea session @ Solaris Mont Kiara...i've mentioned before i would definitely visit this place oftenly & for the coming Christmas eve i'll be there too...hehe...
its just so simple that i love that place really much & its definitely comparable with Bintang Walk...

we reached there around 1.30pm & its too early to start Happy Hour session so we just randomply picked a restaurant which i've forgotten the name dy but that place is really not bad too..


wow...what a healthy high tea session ya...
i had Strawberry milkshake & Orange juice for darling...
its just a beginning....


on right sharp 3pm we moved to Bar M as its happy hour is started from 3pm-9pm...lolzzz..
tsk tsk...


GOOD vs BAD????HEALTHY vs SPOILT????CHEAP vs EXPENSIVE???SHORT vs HIGH???


yayaya...yes yes yes!!!!i'm deadly addicted to liqour...
i needed it so badly as i wanted to release my work stress...


pizza as our lunch...
its da best ever pizza i'd ever tasted...


i heart u 4eva!!!i can't live without u!!!!


on my 2nd week of work darling was da 1st person who came had lunch with me & she even treated me...don't worry next month i'll definitely treat u back ya...


ladies & gentlemen..now u finally know why i heart my darling so much???
what she did to me is really more than what i can gave her which so made me owe her really much & therefore i promise u i'll takecare of u for rest of da life & wont leave u alone...hehe
i promise lu...don't ask me anymore ok...hehe...
i also wanted to appreciate u for the precious Saturday afternoon coz it has been awhile for just both of us sitting down to talk our heart to each other & spent like nobody business...hehe...
i appreciate every talk we had coz it would tighter both of us more...
just now i've watched an episode of The Gem of Life珠光宝气 & there a scene which Gigi Lai encourage & console Ada Choi on her hardship of relationship...
while watching my tears were dropping coz the scene reminded me of how u always console me whenever i not in the mood...u're just like a big sister to me & always so understand me...
same here whenever u need me i would definitely be there for u with a big warm hug...
muaxxxxxx...

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: