Nuffnang

Monday, December 8, 2008

MY 20TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION @ NEWAY,1U

Hey...here come my last birthday celebration for my 20th...phew~~~don't mind me pls!!!
its just that i have too many friends....oooppss...someone is gonna whack me off!!!!
its truth ok...i definitely wanna have a birthday celebration that can gather all of my high school friends & college friends together...but its really hard as in many aspects so i think it only works if someday i'm gonna off from Malaysia to some place else...
honestly..i always waiting for this day to come as i can leave Malaysia...don't blame me..i know i'm so mean...hehe...

anyway..this last celebration is all about my collegemates & me of coz...at 1st they planned to celebrate for me @ FullHouse but then Mau & Rock both suggested to me NEWAY...
since i've never tried before their dinner buffet & never bom NEWAY with my voice for awhile so we just shifted our plan to NEWAY....

though that day i'm namely da birthday gal but i don't participate much...hehe...
anyway..thats not the point important is everyone enjoy lu....besides that i'm so glad that they're with me for my big day...

since my birthday celebration has came to the end...i would like to take this chance to appreciate all of u whose celebrated & wished me...this proves that i'm important to all of u ya & thanks u guys for treating me as ur friend...muaxxxxxxx!!!!!i can said that its the best year of birthday celebration among my 20years of life at least it has marked down a nice note for my 20th...



S.A.S.Y.


da Wai Sek bro


四眼一族 : x


wif Yuan a.k.a. da joker


wif Shiaw Lee a.k.a good singer


wif my cute loupo~~Swan


since when u 2 so fren ar???


3nice legs & 1 dirty shoe which belongs to mr.Rock


da lepak-lepak gang


we heart each other


with mr.Rock


with bro Kai


yummmmm...my fav tiramisu cake


birthday procedure


with Mau


my cool suipo~~Yeen


yam seng~~~(sparkling juice only)


my pretty darling~~Sherry


this is how i gain my name as liqour queen


only group pic bt incomplete as without Mau which is the photographer...
from da pic quality Mau next time better take pic wif us ba...hehe


weet weet...leng lui waitress


here come SPECIAL of the day~~~mr.Rock with his curvy butt..
jealous lor...bigger than mine

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: