Nuffnang

Monday, September 17, 2007

EXAM WAR IS ON TOMORROW!!!!

wow...what a gazillion time for not being updated my blog....

but it proves that this sem i'm really strive my 200% effort to study...

I'LL BE WATCHING MY BACK!!!!!

tomorrow will 1st be IMA PAPER...confidence level????90%...the 10% left is for theory...

DAMN!!!!theory part really killing me...anyway...BMT i've already finished..so it should not be a problem....

WEIRD!!!!this sem i've no stress feeling at all if compare to previous sem...maybe something change my mind...my view...if i really put all my efforts in then i should not be worried so much lar...and its really need not to stress up...cause u know yourself damn well...so be confident!!!!

i must gain back what i've lost...i cant left myself go on like this...everyone is watching me...

all the hopes that they put on me are the motivator to me...

dont worry!!!i wont disappointed u guys....yup...everyone of u that've been waited me to back for so long...everything will be alright soon..

i will be back with my trademark----SUNSHINE & HAPINESS!!!!

Everyone...GOOD LUCK!!!!

No comments: