Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

what an emo midnight post

wow...i've started my revision since saturday..everything seems go on smoothly...
but it just seems...seriously...i really cant concentrate at all..i've felt that my motivation gone...
as compare with my 1st and 2nd sem..now is really damn worst...duno what the hell is going on in my mind....thousands of things are flashed back in my mind...i cant help myself from stop to think of it...we really cant control our brain whut...anyway..no matter how..i will force myself to do it..nope..i should force my brain to function normally...

well..now is midnight1.49a.m...i love midnight...night life actually is not that roxxx for me...but during midnight it makes me recall all my memories...i will automatically switch myself into depress mode...really cant help for that...as swan said...she's learning how to back to normal life..sifu..if u've found out please teach me ya...ahaha..

sometimes in our life we are forced to make decision...shoud say everyday we are faced with many choices...but i hate to choose...seriously DAMN HATE!!!!!when you choose means something will need to be sacrificed...the worst thing is you want both!!!!why cant we just live with both???because its life!!!!if we just live with both...i think we will just remain the same in our life...sometimes a choice is actually provides a change in our life...no matter how tough it is to make a choice...we must deal with it...even the consequences may be bad...but since we've chosen it so just continue with it...should say no regret with what u've chosen...

MEMORIES....is such an annoying stuff...every one of us cant escape from memories...sometimes i try to imagine that if we can just delete it from our brain by pressing one button..err...please forgive me for saying such a ridiculous idea...ahaha..but if you've been through something tough...u will definitely agree with what i've said...memories are either angel or devil...its angel when it gives us alot sweet memories that bring happiness to us...but...its such a devil that it will make u become soft-hearted(心软)...it will makes you stay and cant even step out of it...being cope by it forever...however..if let me choose i will still choose to keep all those memories..whether its sad or happy...as someone said...keeping mempry may just hunt the rest of my life...well..for me..if ask me to choose again i will still keep all those memories in my mind whether its sad or sweet...if without those memories..my life will just be like a sheet of blank paper...with it..at least it enables to enrich my life...at least i've been through the saddest and sweetest memory in my life journey...it will remind me of every lesson that i've learnt...so its actually depends on how you take it..we are clear that memories are impossible to be forgotten as u want it to be...its really impossiblein every human's life cause we have feeling....its just that you can only put it aside and dont make it affect your life...this is how we can deal with it and the only way to deal with it..

GIRLS...dont force yourself to forget of all those memories that u've in your mind...it already lives in your life...just let it be with you...remember that no one can ask us delete all those memories...those memories are belonged to us...how we're going to deal with it is up to us...need not show to everyone that u've forgotten but actually you're not..thats call live your own life...just live as what you want...but most importantly...dont let it ruins your life by stopping you to move on...i know u girls should know what to do...the answer is in your heart...as i said before..love is short..forgot is so long...say is always easier than do it...back to normal life is definitely....but the process is damn tough...nevermind...just try to move on...must remember that i'm always be with u girls eventhough i'm not be with you all...my heart and my hug is always there for you all..

No comments: