Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lunch Session @ Wongkok,1u,22.08.07

wow...seriously...i've been not updated mysteryally for a long time..someone asking me am i too busy recently????erm...actually...should be lar...ahaha..my outing schedule still on unill next week...because next week once darling back from bangkok she will meet us out...wow...this sem's study week damn freaking pack...and after every outing i surely damn exhausted...and now i must sleep before 12am....so it's relaly hard for me to update my blog..well..it proves that my life now is damn fun lar....at least everyday i can enjoy myself with my friends...nice lor...ahaha...anyway..i will try to update as soon as possible..
well..back to my outing on last wednesday...what a long time never have a lunch session just the lovely three of us...NADIA&SWAN...my die hard sisters..ahaha..we've been known each other for 7years...secondary school untill now..wow..feel damn lucky that 3 of us still can be together..sometimes when i'm damn stressed up or depressed...i will look back all those photos that we've taken...all those memories that we've been through...i will feel myself damn lucky and actually i'm quite fairly treated...even i've lost something but this 7years friendships is what i have for forever...it wont leaves me even until the day i die...howvever..i feel so sorry to Nadia..i've really abadoned her...especially in last 2months...i'm just live under the sorrow...and i dont really care of what happen to people around me...because i cant even handle myself...how can i care of other people...i just feel that within that 2 months i 'm damn useless...like shit...like rubbish....and what i dont realise is at that time she's actually facing some problems...and the sad thing is i only know Nadia's problems after someone told me...what a good friend i am...at that moments my tears are dropping without following my instructions...seriously...i really feel damn sorry..even i feel like helping her but i dont even know how should i help her...where should i start...it seems like too late...
so swan and me do everything included ponteng class in order to help her finish up her courseworks...and finally on last wednesday we get to talk to her....we said out what we feel...and after the talk we finally get to settle everything for her...seems like she's not that worst as we thought....when i see that she's damn happy now i'm happy for her too...i think this is the most simplest happiness that i've wanted so badly...so we just look forward for our 10th anniversary lar..love u 2 so much!!!!


Nadia..i purposely snapped using this angle since she said she's look gross


siamese twins


nadia's black pepper 'chicken' dish..ahaha...er...seems like something hor??ahaha


ice milk tea


swan's dish...forgot the name d

ice lemon green tea..wow...finally found the nicest drinks in wongkok


mine's dish...forgot the name also..ahaha...
camwhore time...

yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!3 more years to 10th anniversary...wowhoooo

okay...its time for special of the day!!!!!
tong soo swan~~~~~blur queen......
'
:)

No comments: