Nuffnang

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fong Yiing's 19th @ ONE PLUS ONE SHABU-SHABU, 1U, 19.12.07

Wow...finally this is the last birthday celebration that i've attend for year 2007!!!!

My money's outflow can be terminated temporary...My mind can also be stop functionned for awhile..i mean everytime my head will burst just to come out with different birthday surprise plans...anyway..it makes me realise that actually i got that planner potential...hehe...
now i will just rest my mind and come out with anther fresh idea for the 1st birthday celebration of 2008...wow...who will be the 1st one???hehe...TOP SECRET!!!just stay tune lar!!!hehe...
since Fong Yiing has to work at 2pm so we have to celebrate earlier...and this is my 1st time having steamboat at a big morning...wow...Creative!!!ahaha...
One Plus One Shabu-Shabu is really not bad..each person is served with own pot so its considere more hygiene that the typical steamboat...you can even the soup temperature by just pressing few buttons on your table seat...there are some free small dishes such as ''fried fu-chok'' is the most yummiest one... drinks are free and can be refilled too..
somehow i dont really feel satisfied..felt like nothing in my stomach...damn pig lar me!!!
anyway..i am!!!!ahahaha..nowadays i tend to eat alot!!!
each person is only charged for RM19++...so its quite affordable...can try it out!!!

Combination of Fong Yiing's favourite--CHOCHLATE+CHEESE CAKE from Berry's cakehouse...
well..honestly..both are my dislikes...i'm not really much into chochlate and cheese is my most dislikes...but this cake did really 'impressed' me...
this cake is not that terrible as i imagine...DAMN NICE!!!!
Strongly recommended by Fashion Queen!!!Go for it!!!


Happy Birthday Fong Yiing


She is so happy!!!


kept their eyes on the cake...so hungry lar!!!

AWWWWW....the cake turn into.....OMG!!!!!!


the set lunch menu

We are damn busy with foods!!!!


The Twins--ShiawLee & her ''Cloud''


Yuan ** Kai

Sin Chieh & GF(i duno how to spell his name)..ahaha...


SooSwan & me


Me & BoonCian


We are so colourful man!!!
.............................................................
PICTURES UPDATE FROM MY OPPA~~~U-KNOW

COOL
CUTE!!!
i cant breath anymore!!!!

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: