Nuffnang

Saturday, December 15, 2007

WHY???TELL ME WHY????

HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....


my Zzzzzzzzzz will never end and end...but i hope my bad luck will end soon....

nope...not soon...is right now...this moment...this second...

since last week i think...my left eye kept ''moving''...erm..how should i describe it???

in chinese traditions...it calls ''ann mei tiu'' as in cantonese lar...

if it does happen means some unfortunate thingy may happen...

but they said if happen on left eye means good...but some say is bad=.=

well..i'm not that type of person who really care and believe of these types of tradition folks...

but this time i must believe it because it does really happen on me and quite true lar...

it keeps moving for almost a week edi.....as a result.........

not only me...my family kena also...my turn then my bro and now my sis...ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!TOLONGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

please stop okie!!!!i cant stand anymore lar!!!!WHYYYYYYY????DIM GAI???????

this is also the reason of why recently i sound damn moody and under a super duper bad temper condition...if i did said something hurtful or showed black face to u guys...please forgive me....i really cant help for that!!!!!anyway...i will try to balance myself...i will control it!!!!

well..now is almost the third last week of 2007...still left 2 weeks more will be 2008....

i sincerely hope within the two weeks left i can survive peacefully....

i'm waiting for the christmas and new year eve celebration with my sisters...hehe...

anyway...maybe i just need to change my point of view and wider it....

good things are came along with bad things...hehe...

No comments: