Nuffnang

Friday, December 21, 2007

LUNCH @ PADDINGTON THE HOUSE OF PANCAKE, THE CURVE 21.12.07

Today is our last day of class coz since next week on will be our holiday break for 2weeks...
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!but..........
should i happy or sad???happy coz finally i can take a break and catch up all my taiwan,china,korea and singapore drama series from Astro...really damn pack lar...ahaha..each of it has made up my daily routine part...besides that...next week i would be organised a farewell gathering for Wilson @ Christmas eve and the next day i would be having my Christmas dinner with Swan,Cian and Yeen...wow...1st time celebrate Christmas with them can really make me excited for whole day long...hehe
well...the sad part is i must start busy with my FA4 & IMC courseworks...SHITTTTTT!!!!
DAMN SHIT!!!!!!!i've actually started IMC a week ago...but then i only have completed 30% of it=.=walao....i really must wakeup from my wonderland and strive hard for it...honestly...i hate holidays so much especially its more than 1 week...anyway..HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL MY CLASSMATES & THOSE WHO ARE ENJOYING THEIR HOLIDAYS TOO!!!!
okie...back to today's topic...after class we had went Paddington @ The Curve for lunch...
seriously..this is my 1st time to Paddington...well....one word for them...DELICIOUS!!!hehe...
Swan,Yeen and me were ordered the same meal which named TOKYO...the portion is damn large...but for me its ok coz it not yet reached my maximum level...ahahah...OMGGG!!!
this is definitely a bad sign...NOPE!!!i'm not pregnant ok...it just that there is a possibility that i will gain my weight!!!!anyway..i wont care la!!!as long as i ''look'' slim...hehe...hohohohoho...
OMG!!!!i should keep my mouth shut ya!!!ahahaha..
well...everything in Paddinton is nice and we are definitely enjoy too...but...something spoilt our mood...i saw someone working as a waitress there..well..i'm not teasing her job as a waitress lar...just that cant really stand her BICTH face lar...keep stared at us for almost 10seconds...
whut???never saw leng lui's before huh???we can understand lar...welll...someone might be guessing who is she but i'm sure that someone might knew it especially my high school friends...
well..i dont really wanna mention her name here...ahahaha...i'm writing this just to express out my angryness...anyway..here is the pictures!!!!
Wow...Swan has changes into a new look again!!!!
some said she looks good in straight but some say in curl...
well..for me both does look good but i prefer straight hair...coz look younger
but then i miss her curl hair lar...its her symbol!!!


My darling in black and my suipo in blue

actually i just wanna captured the christmas decoration..but then..
i've snapped someone in the pic..and she's the bitch i'm damn pissed of with...

the ambience is so chilling


all of us go for sky juice


Darling's dessert

OuR TOKYO!!!!MUST TRY!!!!
RECOMMENED by FASHION Queen..especially its mashed potato!!!love it!!!

S.A.S.Y.
...............................................................
well..Christmas is coming soon...so i would post up the picts of TVXQ's with their D.I.Y. christmas cards....

Xiah JUNSU
i prefer his prevous hairstyle...

HERO JAEJONG
MAX CHANGMIN a.k.a the Bicycle guy..hohohohohoho...
Micky YOOCHUN

lastly my love~~~U-KNOW...
his christmas card is definitely the best among them!!!!hehe...
@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: