Nuffnang

Friday, April 3, 2009

BOYS OVER FLOWERS OST 1

omo omo...Boys Over Flowers is officially ended but i still left 5more episodes to catch up....
though the drama is over yet i can feel the euphoria is still there...
gu junpyo..geum jandi..jihu sunbae..yi jung..woobin..gaeul...all their names are just so familiar...Goshhhhhh!!!!I'm such a hard core korea freak now~~
korea ramen~~korea songs~~korean language~~korea cosmetics~~korean food~~korean men of coz...hehe...must not forget to mention of korean airline~~u're my only hope~~

well..i did a lil'intro of the drama in previous post so for today i'll just go for the OST part...
i love every single track of the OST until sure would listen once i wakeup in every morning....
in this OST there are variety of tracks & the likeness of each track is really depends on ur own..
cheerful...romantic...sentimental...u name it they have it!!!!

Track 1~~Paradise(Swan & me both love this song so much especially ''ohhh-osss-paradaise~~'')


Track 2~~Because I' Stupid
I love the starting instrumental part & the 1st verse too..although its middle fast beat but when i listen to it i would feel sad...thats why i so in love with korea song as even its a ballad song but the melody won't be so down until can really make emo people commit suicide!!!!
this track best fit for JiHu Sunbae&Jandi as it played when they fishing in Caledonia & every single time JiHu be there for Jandi when she's gettin into trouble...


Track 3~~Stand By Me
This song makes me think of New Caledonia coz this track played most during the part when they go for vacation at New Caledonia with random beautiful shots of the island...so envy~~~
i need a vacation too!!!i need to release!!!imagining playing this song in Perhentian~~Syok!!!


Track 4~~Do You Know
My Favourite as its my current message ringtone!!!the melody is simply so nice~~


Track 5~~Lucky
omo omo~~this track is just so sweet~~totally adore Ashily's vocal..its really good to listen before tuck into bed as its so much better than lullaby....


Track 6~~Starlight Tears
as u can see from its name its a ballad song which can make me so damn emo after listened to it..
all the breakup scenes in the drama are collaborated with this track...SiUHong u said u need sad song & this goes for u!!!sure u'll cry like hell!!!!


Track 7~~One More Time
although the singer vocal sounds like an ajushi(uncle)but everytime listen to this track i would think of all those sweet scenes between Gu JunPyo&GeumJandi esepcially the ice-skating part...


Track 8~~A Little
u guys should be already famliar with it as Swan just posted this in her blog...
this is my another fav too....after i'd read its lyrics i was fallin more deeper for it....
the lyrics which just so true~~it tells exactly how i feelin now...what i feelin to tell u~~
I miss u a little~~I cry a little~~Am I just a little to u???
I just need a little of ur love~~I just need a little of ur care~~Can u fulfill a little of my wish???
I wish i can forget u a little~~I wish i can cry for u a little~~
but i cant forget u a little coz u're not a little to me~~u mean a lot to me~~


that's all for OST part 1 & for an extra bonus i would post up an additional video which is the final breakup scene of the drama...seriously i've repeated watching it for 4times & i did cried for 4times...its so damn sad wei!!!!pls ready a box of tissue with u ya~~~


@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: