Nuffnang

Saturday, April 18, 2009

FASHION QUEEN'S MUSIC PICK



I told you, that I love you
I confessed my love to you
Behind you, I said it aloud that I love you
I tried to hide it in my heart forever, but loving alone is too painful.
Dreaming, wanting, watching all alone, It's too hard.

What should I do? My heart finally makes an accident.
I shouldn't love, not me.
Even though I try so hard to prevent it, I know it'll hurt, but I still make that accident.
Without me knowing, My heart created love towards you.

I didn't want to love ever again, The scars that will come later hurts so much.
Wanting someone, and waiting, that's so hard.

What should I do? My heart finally makes an accident.
I shouldn't love, not me.
Even though I try so hard to prevent it, I know it'll hurt, but I still make that accident.
Without me knowing, My heart created love towards you.

I keep getting scared, that it'll be too painful.
That my heart may be shattered, So that I can't use it again.

What do I do? My tears cause problems again.
I don't wanna cry, I don't wanna.
Even though I try to endure, It's begging me to bring you back, It wants to see you,
Not knowing that you don't even look at me.

Davichi, a new rise girl group from Korea which made up of two members...
Their latest released album get really hot feedbacks from fans...
I Made An Accident is my favorite pick of the album...
if u read the lyrics...u can read my heart....
i wish u could too~~~

..............................................................................

Fashion Queen has just noticed a superb video from YouTube which has already created numerous hot topics among the world and now...
it has the most highest click-through rate in YouTube and its all about Susan Boyle, a 47 years-old contestant of Britans Got Talent 2009...
Fashion Queen was here to warn u not to miss it out by clicking here
u would be definitely amazed by the vocal of this 47 years-old old ladies....
after keep repeating for a few times her voice brought me tears....
It mades me realised that everyone is born with own deserve talent which so made us unique...
i can see courage, confident, hapiness from Susan Boyle...

omggggggggggg~~~~~weather nowadays is so damn chi kau sin~~~
it mades me caught a flu...arghhhhhhhhh~~~~
all my frens pls drink much water ya....
2hours more i'm goin to get my Starbucks Ice-Blended Mocha...
waitin for u~~~~~

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: