Nuffnang

Sunday, April 19, 2009

FASHION QUEEN'S NEW GRAB!!!!

Wowwwwwwww....can u feel my excitement????durhhhh....
well..what else can make Fashion Queen being so excited huh???
if u know me well u could answer me right~~~SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!!!!
i know its a little bit show off to most of u but i just simply wanted to share what i get for myself as what most of the girls did right...if its really bothered u just click on the 'X' on right top,TQ!!!
so for the rest~~ka-za(lets go)


as I've mentioned in the previous post that I'm goin to get myself a pair of GUESS watch&here it is...its not the one i wanted the most which much 10s to my skinny hand :(
since i don't have much choice so that promoter promote this black square one for me...
i quite like it too as the swarosvki is bling enough and the strap quality is less fragile as compare to leather strap...as u can see the strap is changeable too...what else i can want more...
GUESS is now having promotion as any purchase of above RM500 u would get a cash voucher of RM150 which u can redeem for any GUESS item and so, i redeemed for a wallet.


Thanks to Lee Min HO a.k.a Gu Jun Pyo i get to know of Etude House as he's the recent ambassador of the brand...for skincare product i would still fall on The FaceShop but Etude House would win my heart with its cosmetics...


the BB magic mousse was my favorite product as its Etude House's star product as well...
its coverage is really good especially for my well-known panda eyes and pores too...
although its in mousse condition but after apply on skin it turns out to be really smooth...
most importantly it does not made my skin looks deadly pale like The Face Shop with low coverage & its pricey though...
well the left one with such cute packing is the well-known cookie blusher...
its easy to apply and the color blended naturally on my cheek & i really heart its packing...
i would post more review on Etude House's product after I've tried on ya...


finally i've grabbed for myself a checker shirt too and a dress as well...


One U was having Korean Food Fair for the week...OMG OMG!!!!!jin-ja excited lor!!!!!
just grabbed 2packets of junk food& a can of rice tea...didn't get any ramen as my house is packed with 2 big packets already and the price is more alike the same as i bought from mini-market...


Last but not least~~the latest DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom which in pink color...
it smells much much much better than Green Apple...addicted!!!

*don't rob me neither my mum as we're officially broke now*

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: