Nuffnang

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Recently Me

Lets do a quick update on the recent Fashion Queen....
recently fashion queen was taking up swimming course with suipo & toudai at 3k Inn...
suipo & me both promise to our own that we must learn it up before our comin Perhentian trip which fall on June....Gosh~~~finally can breathe the fresh air of beach....
but then last few days my right eye get swollen again...it could be due to lack of sleep or infection of the pool water since i wear contact lens to swim...
what's the worst was our convo on yesterday...although my eye is almost recovered but i can't apply any makeup on it & it made me look damn gross ...sad!!!!!
luckily my eye is fully recovered now & it's need not for me to put on spectacle anymore as i really look oh-so- teacher with it...
alright!!!!tomorrow i can attend swimming class again *yippy yay yay*
its so much fun to learn with suipo&toudai as u know both of them are always so funny&comfortable to be with...tomorrow we must ganbate ya....


last week i'm totally in a super bad mood as my eye was seriously bad but then much thanks to someone who brought me out & let me try out Haagen Dazz's green tea ice cream...
its so much better than Baskin Robin & it mades me fall for it...
i'm so glad that Haagen Dazz was being added on my list which follow by Starbucks mocha...

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: