Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ITS TIME TO CHANGE

A big Thank You & big Hug to my lovely mum as Fashion Queen can finally get a new watch...
the watch I'm currently wearing was still in good condition but its leather strap has almost been deteriorated since its in white color...
so just now i was browsing through the website to search for the latest watch collection...
since i'm a big fans of GUESS so i would go for it as its the only brand that really can grab my heart...well i did considered of DKNY &TITUS too...but....
DKNY's design not that attractive as compare to GUESS & the crystal they are using are not Swarovski so i think it might not worth for the price...
while for TITUS the design are not that unique but the price are marked up highly which may due to Sammi Cheng & Karen Mok are embraced for the brand...some even say TITUS'S quality is bad!!!!
from all the conclusions i get GUESS is still my NO.1 & I've chosen a few model just to share with u guys...its been awhile to update all my ladies readers on the latest watch collection so lets be prepared to enrich ur eyeball now...

from the current watch that i'm wearing i've realised that white leather watch is just too hard to maintain as u know i'm the kind of person which is so big action & love to swing my hand & bang my watch to everywhere so i would just go for black colour as its more safer & cooler....

i love the combination of black-gold & of course the ''G'' logos



DKNY have it too but just not my taste...



I love the shape as i think it may best fit my skinny hand




this is more boyish & sporty


OMO-OMO!!!!i'm such a craze of prism watch now especially with this black-gold combination...


i think this black-silver is way more better& it's in black color... it's really perfect huh...
by just looking at the one of DKNY u'll understand why i love GUESS so much...


but since I've discovered CHANEL J12 i know its what i want..
i would work super-duper hard to get it..
don't u think the pink crystal one is just so adorable&its limited too....i wantttttttttttt!!!!!


well u know my mum isn't Opra Winfrey so i cant ask her to get me a CHANEL J12..
but i'm so glad that GUESS did it too...they may look exactly the same but from the ceramic strap u can see the difference already even the watch's face is different...from all those models that i've chosen i've decided to go for this even though its in white color simply bcoz it's not leather strap...besides that this watch suits well for all types of occasions & its water pro for 100m(33feet) but i won't wear it to swim la...
most importantly it's limited edition....WOOOHOOOO!!!!!but.....i worry that it might not fit my skinny hand...GARHHHHHH!!!!wish me luck ok...


@@@@@THE END@@@@@

No comments: