Nuffnang

Thursday, April 23, 2009

SEGI COLLEGE DIPLOMA CONVOCATION 2009

Finally here is the post for our diploma convocation that I've mentioned previously...
GARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!bad mood while looking at the pics....
i look so uglyyyy!!!my eyes are just so unbalance!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......
Me myself had spoiled my only convo pics as i didn't took good care of myself...
booooo to myself:(
but who knows i might get myself pose for another convo pics?!?!??!
i wish i could heard of the good news *pray pray pray*
lets just made the pictures do the talking bah...


incomplete S.A.S.Y so became S.A.Y.*nice name*:)
actually just the 3 of us among our gang who attended...
we would just like to experience the atmosphere of our 1st college convocation and also take down some memory especially for my own..



pretty loupo & suipo


queing up for robe fixing



we look so pro hor~~~


boring~~~


since only 10++ from Segi KD attended so we are forced to sit at the front row...
walao..1st time ever in my life for sitting so front & so we cant talk & laugh loudly...
but we keep joke on the round hat which wear by the principal...
it does looks like they're wearing a pizza on top & now i realise they look like Mario...lolz
no offence pls!!!!people are just too bored!!!!


suipo Yeen was so far away from us since her initial is Y


we both are T-twins...many people said we do look alike & some even asked are we twins???durhhhhhhhhhhhh


loupo Swan


moi~Fashion Queen



pretty suipo Yeen



YAYYYYYYYYYY~~~we're diploma graduated!!!!!
i know its lame coz its like we're graduated long time ago...
we just try to immitate convo feel ma~~








finally~~i'm free from this ''hell'' place...
but i miss those days attending class with my darling,loupo & suipo..
walking around & laughing around...everywhere was just filled with our laughter & joyful


before transform to meet up darling for lunch at Little Taiwan,1u


OMG!!!!!it was like an ages for 4 of us having lunch together & laugh our ass out...
really miss those moments so much...i need more sessions with them


we kept snapping each other until ignore our own food...
while doin that can u imagine how much air pollution that we had produced???hehe
i heart u 3 :)

@@@@@THE END@@@@@

2 comments:

Anfield Yee said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!!I never experience this kind of situation before, as my A-levels does not have this graduation ceremony. :( But you look fine in the picture, and very pro! XD If I were in Malaysia, I'll attend your graduation ceremony, if there is no time clash... XD
So did you keep the dress? or must return back?
How's Little taiwan? I heard that it's not good and the price is expensive O_____________O
Looking to heard more from you!! Take care hun!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MaY FoNg , ALiCiA said...

Thanks my dear~~~muahhhhhhhhh...
the dress must be returned back...if not i would be fined RM200...
Little Taiwan not really good except for its Pearl Tea...foods are just average only...
u must take care too...miss u always..miss me too ya..
muahhhhhhhhhh~~~