Nuffnang

Monday, May 21, 2007

COUNTDOWN-ING......

ohhh..yes....today is 21th MAY 2007...our big date lehh..hehe...wow...i have been wait for half year for today to come...wow...still left 3hrs more i will go for bath and heading to SS2 To meet with them and heading to airport...yes...hehe....i really dam excited now...

it makes me cant sleep too..so now i'm chatting with loupo..both of us have planned not to sleep..
cause we too jing shen d..nevermind tomorrow we can sleep in the boat or plane...no matter how tired we are,we will still struggle till the late night...hehe..we sure can 1...but the most headache problems is my panda eyes..aiyerrrrr..ishhhh..why ah???why everytime my eye sure will bengkak and dark like hell yea....so damn sad la...it's so damn obvious to see from my eyes whether i sleep tide or not...nevermind..i will wear my sunglasses all the trips to redang..hehe...it's can help me to cover my panda eyes...hehe...good...hehe...no worry d...

wohoooooo...now already 1 am,still left 2hours only,,,yessssss!!!!!hehe...so damn happy....
cant wait cant wait....so u guys just be patient ya...and wait for me to back here and blogging for u guys and of course NADAI,wait for my bikini photos ya..hehe...sure shock u 1..hehe

No comments: