Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MooDy-ING

COUNTDOWN FOR REDANG TRIP : 5DAYS

omggggggg...what the heck...........

i just heard of one bad news from darling...erghhhhhhhhh...arghhhhhhhhhhhh.....
those 'bintai' lou also going REDANG wei.....somemore go on 22th MAY...ARHGHGHHHH
but they told darling they will only reach at 23th morning...arghhhhhhhh...
really cannot relax now...totally spoilt my mood...
since they only reach on23,i think the possibility that we meet is almost zero....but not at all...
erm....maybe 10%....nevermind,darling and me already think of some fantastic plans to hide and runaway when we see them...hehe...sunglasses may help us alot..hehe

anyway,forget about all those bintai lou...if they really come near us just kick them into the sea... let sharks bite them kau kau..ahahaha..bite their mouth..wahahaha..dont let them talk anymore..well well well....back to reality..hehe....
after tomorrow we are totally free...YES....finally,i have time to pack my room..to pack some old clothes for recycle...to rearrange all my shoes...to file up all my notes..to sit back and relax to watch tv..hehe...this sem really stress....well...i have to back my M.S. notes d..tata...
wish me good luck ya...hehe

No comments: