Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

EXam SuckSSSSSS!!!!!

TMNET LINE SUCKSSSSS WEI!!!!!!
haiyo...duno what happened to TMNET yesterday...the line was damn freaking bad..really suckssssss!!!

monday was my 1st day of exam...haiz...i thought it was a good start for my exam and everything will go on smoothly as the 1st subject was FA3..should be ok since i was full prepared..who knows....really out of my expectation...erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is how my reaction when i first got the question paper:

yes!!!!!!!hehe.....huhhhhhhhhhhh???what?????sei lo.............cham lo..............shit!!!

it was really sucksssssss!!!haiz...what the most sadly part was darling asked me a figure..haiyo..make me knew that i did wrong leh...HAIZZZZZZZ...SAD.......DEPRESSED.......
anyway..it has been passed...my conclusion for my 1st day was:

FA3 SUCKSSSSSSSS TO THE MAXXXXXXXXX

POKOK HANTU..U SUCKS TOO!!!!HATE U SO MUCH!!!!

yesterday was Company Law which also my 2nd paper...ok...it was pretty good...and the question was fine and ok...not bad..hehe...at least i still can gain back my confidence from it...hehe...MR STEPHEN SESAIAH..MISS U SO MUCH..HEHE....

tomorrow will be my 3rd paper..INTRO TO TAXATION...hope it's fine too...hehe...ganbate...

IF U THINK U CAN....U CAN....HEHE
*mayfong's quote*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooola

Anonymous said...

gsettestetttsststrs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

adsssssss

Anonymous said...

lñkkkkkkkkkkk