Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Exhausting day....

today,me,dear,bro kai,darling & loupo went to Centralpoint's MCD to study....
wow..we reached there by 11am....and start study around 11.30 after having our nice MCD breakfast....
the breakfast is the only meal in MCD can attract me the most..hehe...
i teached them for all chapter of FA3...at that moment,i really felt like i'm a tuition teacher...but...no way...i'm not going to be a teacher la...if i be a teacher,i think my student will suffer everyday...cause i'm a emotional teacher...i dont want end up in the jail and my name appear as the heading of every newspaper...ahahha...
it's really exhausting to teach for almost 6 hours...haiz...but it was quite fun la...can study with friends..hehe...thats college life ma...must appreciate..haha
after today i only know that i have problem in making a choice..i hate to choose..especially in MCD..aiyo...really duno what to eat...haiz....
after leaving MCD,we headed to Kayu in Aman Suria...i have nasi lemak for my dinner..really nice...yummy yummy...but i still feel like want eat somemore,so i ordered maggi soup..hehe...super nice..yummy yummy...'ho chiak'..hehe...wow..i think i'm really exhausted...
and used up alot of my energy...what a full dinner..hehe..
haiz...why i'm still blogging right now..i'm supposed to study law..haiz...k...since tomorrow i going to party whole night...so i must finish up..hehe...yeah...tomorrow can meet all my sisters..miss them so much since our last meet on Nadia's birthday...hope tomorrow can enjoy till the max..but i know i cant..haiz...too stress d...REDANG...I MISS U...I WILL COME AND HUG U SOON...WAIT FOR ME YA....hehe...must go bath now since mum was scolding d...hehe..
---the end---

No comments: