Nuffnang

Friday, May 11, 2007

My DeaResT LOUPO~~SooSwAn 19TH BirTHdAy SuRprisE

WOWOYAYAY....WOW..WOW...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday finally finish INTRO TO TAXATION paper..yes..all hard papers are over..yeah.....
wow...my stress level for last few days was 100%...as can see on my face...full of billion and zillion pimples...gosh....after tax paper..finally drop to 50%d..
erm...still considered as high..hehe...next week still left 3 papers ma....cant really 100% stress free lo...that's not me..hehe...
so me,bro kai,dear and darling meet for yamchar at night@KAYU....
suddenly darling and me came out with an idea to surprise loupo...since her birthday was the next day..so at 10pm sharp darling and me rushed to cake house to buy a green tea cake for her...the shop is actually going to close shop..but they still welcome us in...hehe..and the boss and workers are so friendly to us...nice nice..hehe...both of us have quite a long talk with them...
dont worry..i sure will back to this cake house again..hehe...really 10s for their wonderful service..hehe...at 11.40,we reached loupo house and discussed how to surprise her...
1st,i called her came out and i helped kai passed something to her..while she came out and opened the door,all of them came out with the green tea cake and surprised her..hehe..
she did really surprised...of course la..this is her 1st time leh..hehe..
loupo..hope u really happt with it...hehe...



warm lights in the dark

bithday girl.my loupo..sooswan....
yeah..greeen tea cake..yummy yummy
happy birthday
my loupo and me..hehe...7yrs friendships ROXXXXX
let's celebrate
sparkling juice

No comments: