Nuffnang

Monday, May 28, 2007

WhAt A CrAzY day MAn.......

yeepieee....this week is my 2nd week of term break...swan was working...yeen was busy-ing....and of course just left darling and me..yee...we have planned before exams that we will spend this holiday together..hehe...well...darling fetched me up on 1.p.m. and we headed to THE CURVE ....againnnnnnn..hehe...our favourite hang out place...hehe...
We had our lunch at LITTLE PENANG PLACE...the food was best..hehe...especially the curry mee....and i ordered ice kacang..hehe..since this few days the weather are so dman freaking hot...and it can help me to cool down myself and clear my mind..hehe...but not really worked
my ice kacang
LITTLE PENANG PLACE @ THE CURVE,THE STREET
we was busy chatting about our view and some relationship problems...haiz...both of us are facing problems too...haiz...and i realised that both of us are almost the same type of person...but finally,we found out the way to solve it...and sometimes dont think something too narrowly...try to think it another way...then u will feel better...just try to open up ur view,heart and mind...thats all what you need in a relationship...and i think this maybe the time for me to change...since everyone will grow on each age level...and now it's my time to change myself to a more better person...since i'm always is..hehe...ahahahahah...hohohohoh...no offence la.....
while we are walking to IKANO...suddenly something crazy came up in darling's mind..she has suggested to sing k..wooooooo...what a long time man....okok...since now is school holiday which each person just pay for RM5....aiyo.,...worth la...i think its the best way to release our stress....
and both of us just keep singing those sentimental songs which really sounds damn freaking sad...haiz....nearly cried there leh...what a shame man...........boooooooooooo......hehe.......and they extend 1 more hour for us..yeee...but we left on 5.30p.m. cause i need rush for 2nd round to meet my cousin...
DARLING...ciancian
fongfong..oopss...seafood posing
S.H.E.....nice song
singing
camwhoring
sour plum aloe vera......lemon coke
1st time sing k in shorts...so casual man...hehe...
a-mei...her songs fantastic...so damn sad wei...
lemon tea...lemon coke again...
ohhhh.today finally can have a long and nice talk with my cousin...she does changed alot....surprised me..she really did....wow...she lighten up my mind...seriously...i will take her as my idol,,,hehe....she did inspired me alot...in 5 and half years time she can really chnage t a more better person...through the conversation,i gain back my confidence...i know what i want....ok...i will try to do it since i had set a target for myself...and i think this is the really chance for me to change...i will try to prove it then....

No comments: