Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

COUSIN BRO WEDDING @ KEPONG ODEON TAI THONG,09.07.07

omggggggg...what happen to blogger har...i cant write my post title...arghhh..geram-nya..
WELL..yesterday was my cousin bro's wedding...pretty sien lor...haiz...
and the thing i really need to mention is TAI THONG service really dman sucks man...
seriously...when we had seated for there almost half an hour but no one came serve us..
what the hell...arghhhh...'superb service man'...even our drinks were finish they also wont came and add on for us...do u need me to tell u what to do as a waiter/waitress...yeeesshhh....lousy...
and one accident on that day was one of my relative was fainted..from this i can saw one thing...
some were worried and surrounded the woman..some still enjoyed their meal...
can u see the morality which reflects from these peoples??even the one who surrounded there were just too 8...haiz...and i was sitting down there looking towards the woman from my seat...i can really do nothing unless i'm a doctor la...
here are some pictures...


moimoimoi



1st dish
sharkfin soup
*make me recall my memories in redang..marine park..*
piggie
fish
prawn
vege
lotus leaf rice
sai mai lou

No comments: